- Bike Rental
- Team Outings
Why is everyone talking about Amsterdam Noord these days? What’s going on there? Discover it yourself! A group of Northerners developed this tour, in which you go on a journey of discovery on your own Yellow Bike. Amsterdam Noord, dubbed ’the Brooklyn of Amsterdam’ by The Lonely Planet, is the part of Amsterdam where people of all kinds come together.
Our guide will show you the way and show you inspiring parts of Noord. Of course you also get a piece of the history of this intriguing and greenest district of Amsterdam.
• Guide per 12 participants: English or Dutch. German/French possible on request!
• Two ferry rides across IJ river, one of those 15 minutes sailing with your hair in the wind
• Discover sustainable and futuristic ways of living with the water
• See unique artistic spaces
• Visit the site of Amsterdam’s largest bombing in World War II
• A break in a picturesque lunch room or terrace (drinks not included in tour price)
• Many breathtaking views of the Amsterdam skyline
• Hear about the residents and chilling history of Amsterdam North on the actual sites where events took place.
• Stand where Rembrandt once stood to portray the criminals of Amsterdam
• Discover the NDSM wharf with it’s famous graffiti artwork of Anne Frank