North is unlike other parts of Amsterdam. This tour will show you some beautiful points of interest in Amsterdam Noord. A smartphone tour for cyclists who want to explore without a live guide!
Free with the official I Amsterdam City Card
This tour is included free of charge for customers with an I Amsterdam City Card. If you would like to participate with your City Card, you can’t make a reservation. In this case, please come to Yellow Bike during opening hours to collect your bike and tour ticket.
Your self guided bike tour Amsterdam:
- Two ferry rides across IJ river, a total of 20 minutes sailing with your hair in the wind (free ferries);
- Visit multiple unique creative spaces and take as much time to stroll around as you prefer;
- A stop at ADAM tower, take a change to get on Europe’s highest swing if you want (optional: entrance fee not included);
- A stop at the cutting edge EYE Film Museum (optional: entrance to this building is free, exhibitions are not included in this tour);
- Many breathtaking views of the Amsterdam skyline;
- Visit the historic site of Amsterdam’s biggest bombing in World War II (a disastrous bombing by allied forces);
- Multiple great & picturesque lunchrooms along the tour. Take a break whenever you feel like it;
- Interesting shops with local goods and vintage antiques along the route;
- See old houses from the 1920’s and brand new cutting edge floating homes;
- Hear about the residents and chilling history of Amsterdam North on the actual sites where events took place;
- Optional: visit the street art museum (entrance fee not included);
- Finish tour at NDSM-wharf with it’s famous graffiti artwork of Anne Frank.
Price: 25 Euro – Or free with the I Amsterdam City Card.
Where: This tour will guide you from Yellow Bike, via Amsterdam Central Station over the water, through Amsterdam Noord and back to your starting point.
Included in this self guided tour: Bicycle for 4 hours, smartphone holder, bike insurance, digital self guided tour access.
Duration: Depending on your adventurousness, from 1.5 hours up to 3 hours! The actual bike route is short, with lots of exploring on the way. We include 4 hour bike rental so you don’t have to hurry.
Duration: 1 hour cycling, 1 hour exploring by foot, 20 minutes sailing. Click the booking buttons to check out the itinerary!
Starting Point Selfguided Tour Amsterdam
Yellow Bike, Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, 1012 PV, Amsterdam
Book This Tour
Duration: 1.5-3 hours
For cyclists who want to explore without a live guide