Check out all of our current bike tours in Amsterdam. We also offer walking tours! If you book a tour, you’ll receive 25% discount at the counter on the bike rental if you want to rent your bike afterwards. You can then set off on your own with our free Yellow map! Are you looking for a class outing, or a well arranged day for staff? Then check out our cycling packages, we will be happy to arrange the day for you.
Participants often tell us: "I've seen more of Amsterdam in these 2 hours than in my whole holiday week!"
- All ages
- See a lot of Amsterdam in a little time
- Daily departure: 11AM and 1:30PM
Amsterdam: Bike capital of the World, or Venice of the North? Both! Your day out: a 2-hour bike tour, followed by a 1 hour canal cruise.
- Easy to book, for a good price
- Ideal for small groups
Visit the Negen Straatjes, see the Westertoren and hear stories about civil resistance and how this city came to be.
- Friendly local guide
- Break in an old Dutch café (drinks not included)
- Small groups
Some tours we like
Why is everyone talking about North Amsterdam? Find out!
- Sail across IJ river
- See unique artistic spaces
- Breathtaking views of the Amsterdam skyline
What our customers say
Brilliant Experience! Dilara was great!
Good service, very friendly guides, it was a very fun, safe and informative tour.
The beautiful and famous waterland, typically Dutch landscape.
- Windmill, cows, birds and picturesque villages
- Stories about our fight with the water
- Break in a typically Dutch café
For cyclists who want to explore without a live guide
- Go your own way
- Break free from the crowds
- Smartphone holder and bike included
See the highlights of Amsterdam on this 3-hour guided tour.
- See a lot in little time
- Includes a relaxed break
- The original bike tour of Amsterdam since 30 years
Take your smartphone photos to the next level while visiting beautiful historic places.
- Self-guided tour with the expert guidance of a professional photographer
- Get access to the app with 18 masterclass videos
The Jordaan district is known for its beautiful houses, markets, artists and original shops.
- Explore Amsterdam in a cozy and accessible way
- Stroll along canals and through little streets