In Winter, Yellow Bike’s Amsterdam Walking Tour takes you along the beautifully illuminated canals and shopping streets that breathe centuries of history. A wonderful tour of the old city.
Included in this Amsterdam walking tour:
- Friendly local guide who knows all about the city and it’s culture
- Break in an old Dutch café (drinks on own account)
- Groups of maximum 12 participants, usually smaller
Visit the Negen Straatjes, see the beautiful Westertoren and learn about the recent history of the Spui, where the Provos held their happenings and called for civil resistance. Of course the tour will pass the Anne Frank House and the former working-class district of Jordaan.
Amsterdam’s squatting history is discussed in the Spuistraat. Enjoy Amsterdam at its best and discover this beautiful city in motion.
Departure times of the tour
- Daily at 11AM
- Friday and Saturday: 16PM
For private groups, please select preferred departure time during booking or get in touch with our office.
Walking Tour Prices:
19 euro per adult
- Children 7-17 special price: 15 euro
- Children under 7, who can walk this tour, can come for free. – We recommend to book a bike tour for smaller children who can sit on a children’s bike seat.
We depart from Yellow Bike: Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, Amsterdam. 5 minutes walking from Central Station
Book This Tour
Duration: 1.5-2 hours
Visit the Negen Straatjes, see the Westertoren and hear stories about civil resistance and how this city came to be.