Why is everyone talking about North Amsterdam? Discover it in this bike tour! A group of Northerners developed this tour through this area dubbed ’the Brooklyn of Amsterdam’ by The Lonely Planet. This is the part of Amsterdam where people of all kinds come together.
- Noord is full of hotspots but hard to navigate: travel with a guide who has knowledge of this district
- Cross IJ river by ferry
- Stand where Rembrandt once stood
- Discover the inside of industrial buildings with artist residencies, and much more!
Included in this tour:
• Guide per 12 participants: English or Dutch. German/French possible on request!
30,- euro per person – children under 18 get major discount. (check our booking system for pricing)
Duration: 2.5-3 hours approximately incl 20 minute break. Because of the ferries on the tour the exact duration may slightly vary.
What to expect from this North Amsterdam tour
• Two ferry rides across IJ river, one of those 15 minutes sailing with your hair in the wind
• Discover sustainable and futuristic ways of living with the water
• See unique artistic spaces
• Visit the site of Amsterdam’s largest bombing in World War II
• A break in a picturesque lunch room or terrace (drinks not included in tour price)
• Many breathtaking views of the Amsterdam skyline
• Hear about the residents and chilling history of Amsterdam North on the actual sites where events took place.
• Stand where Rembrandt once stood to portray the criminals of Amsterdam
• Discover the NDSM wharf with it’s famous graffiti artwork of Anne Frank
Yellow Bike, Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, Amsterdam.
Book This Tour
Duration: 2.5-3 hours
Why is everyone talking about North Amsterdam? Find out!